Our advance Shell V-Power is introduced to meet the highest fuel quality standards and produced with stringent quality control, to ensure it meets modern high-performance engine requirement. It is developed using the latest V-Power additive exclusively available from Shell.
“REFUEL 2 WIN!”
SHELL V-POWER: WEEKLY DRAW
12 October 2020 – 13 December 2020
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the Shell V-Power Weekly Draw (“Weekly Draw”) organised by Brunei Shell Marketing Company Sendirian Berhad (“BSM”).
- By registering or taking part in this Weekly Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any decisions of BSM in relation to and in connection with this Weekly Draw.
- Promotion Period:
- The Weekly Draw is comprised of nine (9) weekly draws with the total duration of the Weekly Draw begin on Monday, 12 October 2020 to Sunday, 13 December 2020 (“Weekly Draw Period”).
- Two (2) Weekly Draws will concurrently be held every 2 pm on Monday (“Draw Time”) of each week of Weekly Draw Period, each for (a) Shell V-Power gasoline; and (b) Shell V-Power diesel respectively. And the winner of each Weekly Draw will be announced at 9 am the following day.
- BSM reserves the right change the Weekly Draw Period.
Participants must be resident of and residing in Brunei Darussalam throughout the Weekly Draw Period
The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the Weekly Draw:
- All permanent and/or contract employees (“Employees”) of BSM and any immediate family members (i.e. spouses and children) (“Immediate Family Members”) of BSM Employees.
- All agencies and/or service providers engaged by BSM (including but not limited to advertising agencies, promotions agencies, printing companies, event management agencies and any persons assisting or who are involved in the Weekly Draw) and their Employees and Immediate Family Members.
- Participating Shell Retail Stations (the “Authorised Merchants”), their employees and Immediate Family Members of the Authorised Merchants and the employees.
The Weekly Draw shall only be applicable for Shell V-Power gasoline and Shell V-Power diesel customers with a verified and genuine draw ticket.
- Allocation of Weekly Draw Tickets
- Entering the Draw:
- Participants are required to scan the QR code on the draw ticket and complete the online registration participation form (“Participation Form”) and upload the photo of the receipt of purchase issued by the Authorised Merchants as a proof of purchase.
- The photo of the receipt of purchase must clearly display:
- Date and time of purchase;
- Name and stamp of the Authorised Merchant; and
- Serial number of the draw ticket.
- All duplicate entries (for example, draw ticket entries with the same serial number) will be removed except for one.
- With every one (1) registered Participation Form, each Participant is eligible for one (1) chance to enter one Weekly Draw and stand a chance to win one prize of the week with Shell V-Power gasoline and Shell V-Power diesel.
- There is no minimum spend per receipt per entry.
- All weekly entries for both Shell V-Power gasoline and Shell V-Power diesel draws must be submitted anytime between 12am on a Monday and received by 11:59 pm on Sunday of the same week to be eligible for the draw on Draw Time for that week.
- Weekly Draw tickets from purchases of Shell V-Power gasoline and Shell V-Power diesel made during any week of the Weekly Draw Period are eligible to enter at any time during the Weekly Draw Period provided that it has not been registered previously.
- Entries for weekly prizes are eligible on a weekly basis only.
- Entries and information must be submitted accurately and in full.
- BSM reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the terms and conditions of the Weekly Draws for Shell V-Power gasoline and Shell V-Power diesel. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
- Representatives of BSM will pick the separate weekly draw winner for Shell V-Power gasoline and Shell V-Power diesel from eligible entries using an online digital randomizer. No correspondence will be entertained about BSM’s decision.
- All winners shall be notified by phone at their phone number as indicated in the winning Participation Form within seven (7) calendar days.
- BSM will agree with the winner on a date to redeem the prize. Personal identification (NIRC or passport) matching the Participant’s personal identification details in the Participation Form must be presented to the authorised BSM representative at BSM Office in order to redeem the prize on the agreed date. If a winner fails to produce the required personal identification documents, his/her respective prize will be forfeited (without any liability on the part of BSM to any person).
- Prizes that are not redeemed within fourteen (14) calendar days from the agreed redemption date will be forfeited. No correspondence or claims will be entertained in the event of such forfeiture. A Participant whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from BSM.
- If BSM discovers that a winner was not entitled to participate or if a winner is subsequently disqualified from participating in the Weekly Draw, BSM may at its discretion forfeit the prize, reclaim it after award and then choose an eventual winner from the reserve winner list or donate the prize to an approved charitable organisation of BSM’s choice.
- Reserve winner(s) will be drawn to replace any winner(s) subsequently disqualified.
- BSM reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion replace and/or substitute any of the prize(s) with any other items of a similar value.
- Prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash, credits or any other item or otherwise, either partially or wholly.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by BSM for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of BSM by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the draw, and/or (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize.
- The decisions of BSM on all matters relating to or in connection with the Weekly Draw are final, conclusive and binding. BSM shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter into any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Weekly Draw.
- BSM reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to cancelling, terminating or suspending this Weekly Draw, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all participants shall be bound by these amendments.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Weekly Draw, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Weekly Draw and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Brunei and all participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Brunei Darussalam.
- BSM shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Weekly Draw n and/or redemption or use of the prizes howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by BSM of this Weekly Draw shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against BSM for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
Please contact BSM 24-hours Call Center at 2244739 should you have any queries.